RECIPE FOR LIFE
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves Every relationship that is important to you
- A quiet space
- An awareness of what you are grateful for
- A plan on how to show gratitude
- The willingness to show gratitude that is NOT for your own gain
- Sit in a comfortable position in a quiet place.
- Close your eyes and start to inhale deeply and then exhale deeply for 10-15 breaths.
- Think of the things that are most important to you. Things that if they were removed from your life, it would ruin you.
- Put a smile on your face as you think.
- Thank God for allowing you to wake up. Next to your spouse, your kids, pets, in your warm house. Thank God for the life that you have, the health that you have and pray for the strength, courage, focus, and consistency to continue to build upon yourself, your relationships, and your goals.
Pray this Gratitude Prayer daily and even though things may not be perfect in your life, there are things that you can and should be grateful for. As my mentor Master Chim said to me, Gratitude is an investment. Think of everything and everyone that you are grateful for and take a moment to let them know how grateful you are for them being there.
We must live our lives every day as if it may be the last day that we have with those we love because one day, it will be.
Invest in your relationships now. Live with no regrets.