12 Week Virtual Support Group for individuals on the Borderline Personality Disorder Spectrum
We are offering our second 12 week structured mindset coaching group beginning January 18, 2020.
There will be 3 different groups offered and each group will be 75 minutes in duration:
- THIS GROUP DAY IS FULL AND NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICANTS. Mondays at 6pm EST (1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/5)
- THIS GROUP DAY IS FULL AND NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICANTS. Wednesdays at 6am EST (1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24, 3/3, 3/10, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7)
- THIS GROUP DAY IS FULL AND NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICANTS. Fridays at 12pm EST (1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26, 4/2, 4/9)
We will cover one topic that is key to recovery each week. Participants will be given assignments to complete outside of groups and will have access to 1:1 text coaching in between group sessions.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to the BPD brain
- Reparenting the Self
- Creating Safety from Within
- Moral Compass Development
- Confidence & Character Building
- Anger Management
- Emotion Regulation
- Empathy Development
- Choice Recognition and Activation
- Impulse Control
- Fitness & Health
*Please let us know which group day you are signing up for in the notes at check out. You will receive an email confirmation with the group day and time and more information once you have registered.
*We required a 12 week commitment to the group. All payments are non-refundable. This group is open to both national and international coaching clients. If you need to set up a recurring payment weekly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org